Friday, October 7, 2022

How this 44th blog came about

 

Genesis 3:18

King James Version

18 Thorns also and thistles 

shall it bring forth to thee; 

and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;


Yesterday, I saw some news about famine in Somalia.

Then I remembered the famine in Ethiopia.

I never believed there wasn't enough food in the world.

There are too many food channels that boast about food.

True enough, the problem was distribution.

Failed policies, and many other distractions.

Food doesn't reach the hungry.

Where food could be given, something else is.

Wars rage everywhere.

Governments are corrupt.

All the while, families are starving.

The light dying out from their eyes.

And I prayed to GOD:

"What can I do?"

"How can I be of help?"

"What was His will?"


So, I sleep over it.

This morning, SPIRIT led me back to this blog.

Something we created nearly three months ago.

Initially, we called it "FRESH from GOD's oven".

With the idea it would explore Christian creativity.

Today, we change it to the more precise "JESUS as BREAD of LIFE".

This blog practically created itself.

Obviously, the LORD wanted this done.

That He may reach you with His WORD.

Now, the articles flow freely.

We look to SPIRIT and SCRIPTURE for guidance.

They lead us to JESUS, for our sustenance.

But first, I'll tell you a most timely story.

Starting with the next post.


Image: Unsplash


On FOOD fixation

  Philippians 3:18-19 King James Version 18  (For many walk, of whom I have told you often,  and now tell you even weeping,  that they a...